Team of Fund Managers, Architects, Engineers, Urban planners, GIS experts, Project Managers and Strategic Marketers.
Core team of Consultants has collective experience of 500 + years, with average experience of more than 20 years.
CEO – International Operations
Mr. Ashok Kumar Verma has 31 years of experience. He has specialized in civil engineering projects related to diverse sectors, such as Hydro Power, Infrastructure Development and Real Estate. He holds Bachelor of Engineering degree from R.E.C Srinagar.
At REPL, in addition to leading international projects, he also heads Project Management Consultancy (PMC), Structural Design and Services Design functions. He has guided large scale development projects, e.g. Integrated & Hi-tech Townships, Commercial Spaces, Hotels, and Shopping Malls etc. His other areas of expertise include, project planning, construction management, contracts formulation, value engineering, project execution and techno-commercial negotiations.
His notable projects are:
- Earthen Dam with chute type spillway & dented-sill and well type foundation, Phulwari Reservoir, Bihar
- Cancer Hospital in Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science, Patna
- Patna Medical College & Hospital, Tata Ward, Patna
- Ansal’s Integrated township projects, Golf Link 1 & 2, Mohali
- Ansal’s group housing project, Orchid Country, Mohali
- K.P College, Samastipur
- Omaxe Residency and Omaxe City, Lucknow
- Omaxe Connaught Place, Greater Noida
- Crescent ParC Integrated Township, Ghaziabad
- SARE Impact Integrated Township, Amritsar
- Golf Links 1 & 2 & Orchard County, Mohali
- Ansal Plaza, Ludhiana
- Ashiana Greens, Ashiana Upvan & Ashiana Tulip, Ghaziabad
His articles are published in various magazines, such as B2B Purchase, Governance Today, Home & Interiors, Urban Update Magazine and Southeast Asia Building. He gets regular invites from important forums to share his expert advice.
He is a registered Chartered Engineer and member of various institutes and associations, including the Project Management Institute (PMI) USA, American Association of Cost Engineers International (AACEI) USA, Institution of Engineers (India), and Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air-Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE).
GM – Services Design
Mr. Shyam Narayan Tripathi has 20 years of experience. He specializes in Services Designs for all types of projects. He holds a degree in B. Tech. (Electrical Engineering) from KNIT Sultanpur, U.P.
At REPL, he plays the role of a lead consultant in Building Services. He handles projects on Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Fighting and HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning), CCTV & PA system and Sewerage storm water layout designs. His areas of expertise also include, making of BOQ along with their rate analysis and entire tender documentation. He is responsible for making site visits to monitor quality of work, and ensure implementation of proper engineering practices to design energy efficient and ecofriendly buildings.
His notable projects are-
- Paarth Infrabuild Pvt Ltd., Paarth Arka at Lucknow
- Omega Buildwell Pvt Ltd. , Pride Home Group Housing at Meerut
- Paarth Infrabuild Pvt Ltd., Paarth Aadyant at Lucknow
- Proplarity Group , Proplarity Mall Lucknow
- Paarth Infrabuild Pvt Ltd., Paarth Republic at Lucknow
- ASGI Properties Pvt Ltd. Aquapolis, Ghaziabad Tower S2A
He is a member of Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE), Delhi chapter. He has been part of Fire Fighting Training at Goa State Fire and Emergency Services, Goa; and also imparted training on Vapors Absorption Machine at Thermax Ltd, Pune.