Team of Fund Managers, Architects, Engineers, Urban planners, GIS experts, Project Managers and Strategic Marketers.
Core team of Consultants has collective experience of 500+ years, with average experience of more than 20 years.
Mr. Manish Rege has 21 years of experience. He specializes in Infrastructure Advisory & Management Consulting. He has done B.E. (Civil Engineering) from Sardar Patel University (Gujarat); M.E. (Structural Engineering) from MSU Baroda; and MBA (Financial Management) from MSU, Baroda.
Apart from this, he has experience in working on projects funded by multilateral funding agencies viz. OECF (Overseas Economic Cooperation Fund), the World Bank, ADB (Asian Development Bank) and DFID (Department for International Development, Government of UK). Projects that he has worked on are of varying nature and include Tourism Infrastructure, Logistics infrastructure, Roads, Industrial Parks, Multi-level Parking, Integrated Townships, Affordable Housing, Very Large Area Development projects etc. Between 2011 and 2013, he was nominated by IL&FS (Infrastructure Leasing and Financial Services Ltd.) as their representative on the Board of two SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle) companies as Director & CEO. One SPV was for development of Tourism Infrastructure and the second was for Industrial Infrastructure in Gujarat.
At REPL he is responsible for Joint Ventures & New Business Strategy, Business Development and Client Relationship.
His notable projects are:
- His name is recommended by National Disaster Management Authority, India to National Reconstruction Authority, Nepal as a resource person for development of Management Information System for the Reconstruction programme of Govt. of Nepal. Work is expected to commence soon.
- Worked on DFID funded strategic mandate with National Housing Bank which involved ‘formulation of executable engagement plans & strategies for forging new relationships for Affordable Housing segment in 8 Low Income states in India
- Successfully delivered as Team Leader the mandate at Chief Minister’s office in Madhya Pradesh for 2018 Vision Implementation
- Successfully led several infrastructure projects’ transaction advisory process. Total project cost about Rs. 40 billion
- Worked as Team Leader of Project Management Consultancy Unit for the World Bank funded Gujarat Emergency Earthquake Reconstruction Project
Mr. Rege is Certified Management Consultant from The Institute of Management Consultants of India.
GM – Engineering Services
Mr. Zulquer Nain has 10 years of experience, including 8 years of association with REPL. He holds a degree in M.Tech from IIT Guwahati, and B. Tech (Civil Engineering) from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi. He specializes in Water Resources; Environmental Management and its utilization.
At REPL, he is responsible for planning and designing of infrastructure services such as, Water Supply System, Sewerage System and Rainwater Harvesting System. He is also handling activities related to Tenders, Contracts, Construction Audits and Project Management Consultancy (PMC). His areas of expertise include preparation of bill of quantities, tender documentation, finalization of all types of contractor for group of real estate companies, construction material purchase with optimized cost for construction activities, construction audit for real estate projects, bill checking and its finalization & payment.
His notable projects are:
- Detailed Project Reports (DPR) for Water Supply System in Godda and Simdega, Jharkahand
- Planning and Designing of all types of infrastructure services such as, Water Supply System, Drainage System, Sewerage System and Drainage System, as per requirements of Hi-Tech Township projects at Dadri (Noida), Allahabad and Lucknow, U.P.
- Planning & Designing of infrastructure services for Integrated Township projects in Agra and Doondaherra, Ghaziabad, U.P.
- Omaxe Residency, residential township project at Lucknow, U.P.
- Planning & Designing of Sewerage System for 21 villages in Delhi NCR
- City Development Plan (CDP) for Ranchi city, Jharkhand
- Design of Feeder Main & Distribution System for 8 City Municipal Corporations (CMC)
- Tender finalization, contract finalization and construction audit etc. for –
- P. Healthcare Hospital Project, Lucknow, U.P.
- Aadhar Hotel Project, Lucknow
- Paarth Infrabuild’s Aadyant Group Housing Project, Lucknow, U.P.
- Paarth Arka Group Housing Project, Lucknow, U.P.
- Paarth Re-Public, Lucknow, U.P.
New Modern Buldwell’s Projects in Allahabad and Lucknow, U.P.
AGM – Engineering
Mr. Loknath Sahu has 7 years of experience. He specializes in the areas of Water Supply, Sewerage, Drainage, Solid Waste Management and other Infrastructure projects. He holds degree in M. Tech. – Civil (Environmental Engineering & Management) from IIT Kharagpur and BE – Civil from BIT Durg.
At REPL, he holds responsibility of planning, designing and management of infrastructure projects. He has undertaken several projects related to feasibility studies; planning & designing of water supply system; sewerage and drainage; and sustainable management of solid waste. His areas of specialization also include gap analysis, service level benchmarking, project costing, preparation of FR, and preparation of DPR for various greenfield and brownfield infrastructure Projects.
Mr. Dhirendra Kumar has 9 years of experience. He specializes in Infrastructure, Industrial (PEB) Buildings, Infra and its utilities. He holds degree in B.E. in Civil Engineering from Bangalore University.
At REPL, he is responsible for planning and designing of infrastructure services such as Water Supply System, Sewerage System, and Drainage System. He also participates in activities related to Business Development and Project Management Consultancy (PMC) and specializes in preparation of Bill of Quantities (BoQ), BID documentation, finalization of all types of contractors, bills verification, and their finalization & payment.
Dhirendra has vast experience in Water Resources, Project Management, and its implementation.
His notable projects are:
- 24×7 Water Supply Scheme to Shimoga City
- Puttur Underground Drainage System in Karnataka
- 8 Water Supply Schemes for Urban and Rural area of Uttarakhand (Kashipur, Champawat, and Ramnagar Districts)
- Drainage Schemes for 4 towns in Bihar (Darbhanga, Samastipur, Madubani, and Benipur)
- Buidco, Bihar (Saidpur Nala and Sarpentine Nala with RCC covered four lane road)
- Augmentation of Water Supply Scheme of Blantyre, Malawi, Africa
- Quality Monitoring in Execution of sewerage line in Jammu District
Mr. Anil Kamboj has 8 years of experience. He specializes in Designing of Water Supply, Sewerage, Drainage & Solid Waste Management, and their DPR. He holds a degree in M. Tech – Environmental Engineering from MMU Mullana, Ambala and B.Tech – Civil Engineering from GZSCET, Bathinda.
At REPL, he is responsible for Planning, Detailed Survey, Design of Sewerage system, Design of water supply system, Design of drainage system, Design of rising & gravity main, storage reservoir, Process calculation of Water treatment plant, Preparation of Detail project reports, Preliminary design reports, feasibility reports, of water, waste water and drainage system.
His other areas of expertise includes preparation of drawings, Bill of Quantity, Cost estimates, Rate Analysis, Variation statement, Construction supervision, Measurements and billing.
His notable projects are:
- Detailed Design for New General Cargo Terminal at Owendo, Gabon (Africa).
- Consultancy Services for Carrying Out Feasibility Study and Preparation of Draft DPR in Integrated SWM Projects Based on Regional Landfill Site Concept.
- Design of Water supply, Sewerage system and Drainage of Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone, Richards Bay South Africa.
- Preliminary design report for Roads and Services/ Utilities for activation area phase-1 Shendra- Bidkin Industrial area, Aurangabad.
- Preparation of Detailed Project Reports for Infrastructural Services for Misrod Phase-1 Bhopal
- Preparation of City Sanitation Plan (CSP) for Gangtok, Shillong, Aizwal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Siliguri, Bharuch, Vishakhapatnam, Guntur, Kollam and Panaji; (World Bank Funded).
- Consulting Services for Provision of Technical Support for Review of Master Plans and Detailed Project Reports (ADB Funded).
- Consultancy to prepare a prefeasibility report to deliver 24X7 Water Supply using Surface Water Sources in Amritsar and Ludhiana.
- Engineering Consultancy Services for Conversion of 8th Berth as a Container Terminal – Tuticorin.
- DNIT for providing and laying of water supply, S.W pipe sewer, RCC NP3 pipe sewer of various sizes, construction of roads drains, construction of RCC MPS, IPS and STP based on any suitable technology including O&M of all the components (Existing & Proposed) for a period of 15 years and all other works contingent thereto as per DNIT in south east zone at Amritsar (Under PMIDC).
- Designing & estimation of Water Supply, Sewerage, Storm water & Roads for LNG port terminal at Jafrabaad.
- “Feasibility Study on Storm water Management System in Raipur City Chhattisgarh”.
- “Design & Cost Estimate of Potable Water, Sewerage System and Storm Water Drains of JNPT Yard at Nhava Sheva International Gateway Terminal, Mumbai”
- “Uttarakhand Urban Sector Development Investment Program (ADB Funded) Package-1, Dehradun (Garhwal Region)”
- “National Lake Conservation Plan (NLCP) MoEF funded”
He has attended a three days training program on ‘Surge Analysis and Design of surge Protection Systems’ from Centre for continuing education, Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bengaluru.
Seven days training on the preparation of DPR’s organized by WAPCOS Ltd.
Two days’ workshop on review of DPR organized by The World Bank.
Mr. Abhijit Mandal has 9 years of experience. He specializes in designing Sewerage & Drainage systems and, Water Supply & Distribution systems. He has done M.E. in Environmental Engineering from Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur, and B.E. in Civil Engineering from the same institute.
At REPL, he is responsible for Project Co-ordination, along with Design Engineering in Public Health Engineering Works. His areas of expertise includes designing/reviewing of Storm Water Drainage, Sewerage Networking, STP, Water Supply & Distribution. Preparation of Technical reports, detail drawings of drainage & sewerage, water supply etc. with BOQ and cost estimation. He also handles preparations of Civil GA drawings of structures for water and waste water engineering projects, review of vendor drawings & documents, preparation of Bid/Tender documents, tech. specification, DPR, and tender drawings.
His notable projects are:
- Namami Ganga Programme: Preparation of Condition Assessment Report and DPR of different Municipalities of West Bengal – At REPL.
- Consultancy services for Mega Surface Water Based Water Supply Scheme for Falta – Mathurapur, Dist. 24 pgs (S), B., India. (Kulpi Water Supply Project).
- Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR under NGRBA towards Integrated and Comprehensive Pollution Abatement Scheme for Baranagar & Panihati Municipal Towns, W.B. (GAP Project).
- Consultancy Services for preparation of DPR under NGRBA towards Integrated and Comprehensive Pollution Abatement Scheme for Mahestala & Hooghly-Chinsurah Towns, W.B. (GAP Project).
- Sewerage & Storm water Drainage Infrastructure of Iron Ore Mine of Tata Steel Ltd. at Khondbond, Odisha.
- Sewerage & Storm water Drainage of Ferro Chromium Plant at Gopalpur of Tata Steel Ltd., Gopalpur, Odisha.
- Augmentation of existing STP by additional 1.5 MLD & reuse of treated sewage water to horticulture, flushing toilets in common buildings, lawns, fountains etc. at Nalconagar Township, Angul, Odisha.
- Sewerage & Drainage infrastructure of 2x 525 MW Maithon Right Bank TPP, Maithon, Jharkand.
He is a certified QMS Internal Auditor & performed the role of an Internal Auditor for audits of various projects besides regular engineering jobs.